Sunday, November 8, 2009

Scuba BBQ and Spinning







Yesterday I attended South Orange County and Laguna Sea Dwellers BBQ at Heisler Park in BEAUTIFUL Laguna Beach, California.

It was initially a little on the cool side cleared up to a warm sunny day. Diving conditions off the beach are stellar right now with 30' viz. Sadly, I didn't dive. As I was gearing up, my battery died on my main dive computer. The upside is that I brought my Ashford Joy spinning wheel with me! Currently, I am working on spinning up an Alpaca/ Merino Blend. My Ashford Traditional wheel has straight Merino Top on the Jumbo Flyer.

Here are some pics of the day's events. Enjoy!

View Overlooking Heisler Park/ Diver's Cove (notice my spinning wheel in the foreground)

Konrad Fry Chef Extroardinare and Pres of SOCDC

Me and my Ashford 'Joy' spinning looking over the ocean



No comments:

Post a Comment