Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Knit, Spin, Knit, Spin, Knit, Knit, Knit

Oh my goodness. It's been awhile since I posted anything. I have been VERY busy the past month and a half or so. From knitting, to spinning, diving, camping, and even took a vacation to La Paz Mexico! That story to follow in another post.

Tonight, I am happy to get three projects OTN's!!!

I joined a KAL on knitting gloves/ wristlest on Ravelry the first part of October. I finished them Sunday, Nov. 1.
I finished my Moebius by Cat Bordhi on Monday night, Nov. 2nd. I could have had this done over a month ago, but had run out of yarn to complete it. In that I just needed a little bit to complete the project, I decided just to cast off. You can't even tell the difference that it was a tad shy.

Then finally tonight, I finished Fountain Foxglove Socks by Cat Bordi from the book New Pathways for Sock Knitters that I have been working on and off for the past year. This is the 6th or 7th pair that I have knitted from this book. I guess I might have gotten 'burned out' on socks, thus taking me so long to complete this pair! LOL

Currently, I am spinning yarn to make a sweater. I just completed spinning 1200-1600 yards of lace weight yarn that I plan on making a shawl that will be my first attempt at lace knitting.

Also new and exciting in my knitting life is the addition of 'Addi Clicks' to my knitting needle collection!!! I absolutely LOVE them!!! I found them on Amazon for $119... normally $160! They come in a beautiful travel case. I am very fortunate to have found them for such a great price.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment