Monday, May 18, 2009

Spinning the Midnight Oil




I didn't get a chance to spin today, too much going on. I did meet up briefly with one of my knitting groups and started to knit a cap from the yarn I spun yesterday. I woke up at 1am wide awake. So, I spun more yarn. This time, more evenly fed on the bobbin (spool) Not sure which is the correct term here. I then put it on the Niddy-Noddy. Truth to be told, I did not know how to use one of these, so I had to look on the internet for directions! ROTFLOL So now, I have two Skeins of hand spun yarn to make my hat!

My next project, will to try spinning, then 'plying.' I may have to go back and have a lesson on this. There are so many great videos online, including YouTube.

There is a mtg next Saturday for the GLASG that I hope to attend. My brain is like a sponge, the more knowledge, the better! Hope you enjoy the pics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment